SBI Clerk Syllabus 2021 SBI Clerk Junior Associates Syllabus PDF Prelims Pattern junior agriculture associates syllabus in pdf SBI clerk vacancy Syllabus SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Application Form, Clerical JA, JAA Posts Apply Online: Candidates can get the online application form the official website www.sbi.co.in, Fill all the information in the online application and the information should be correct and accurate. Candidates can upload their scanned passport sized photograph and signature at the space provided for the same.
Reasoning: The questions in this test will be from various topics like puzzles (seating arrangement, linear seating arrangement, floor based), syllogism, data sufficiency, statement based questions, Inequality, Miscellaneous Questions, Input Output etc.
Quantitative Aptitude: The questions in this test will be from Data Interpretation, Quadratic Equations, Number Series, Data Sufficiency and Some Miscellaneous questions. The miscellaneous questions have questions from profit and loss, age, average, simple and compound interest, boat and stream, time and work, area.
English Language: The questions in this test will be from reading comprehension close test, sentence improvement, spotting the errors and sentence rearrangement.
General/Financial Awareness: The questions in this test will be from Current Affairs and Banking and Economy, Insurance. In the current affairs, questions can be asked from recent appointments, awards and honours, sports, new schemes, national and international news, latest developments in science and technology.
Computer Ability: This section covers topics from various topics like Networking, Input output devices, DBMS, MS Office, Internet, History of computer & generations, Shortcuts.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2021 SBI Clerk Junior Associates Syllabus PDF
1. Preliminary Exam(Online Test): It consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration.
Syllabus (3 Sections – 100 Marks):
- English Language – 30 Marks (30 Questions)
- Numerical Ability – 35 Marks (35 Questions)
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Marks (35 Questions)
2. Main Exam (Online Test): Those who are getting passed mark in preliminary exam will call for main exam. This test would be of 2 hours 40 minutes duration.
Syllabus (4 Sections – 200 Marks):
- General/Financial Awareness – 50 Marks (50 Questions)
- General English – 40 Marks (40 Questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Marks (50 Questions)
- Reasoning Ability/Computer Aptitude – 60 Marks (50 Questions)