MGSU Bikaner Exam Online Form 2021 BA BSc BCom BEd MA MSc, MCom Part 1st/2nd/3rd Year Apply Online www.mgsubikaner.ac.in The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and PG Diploma courses. There are many colleges affiliated to the University. Candidates who wish to be a part of this famous university can apply by sending their applications within the scheduled date and time. Other details about the admission are discussed below
MGSU Bikaner Exam Form News Click Here
MGSU Bikaner Exam Online Form 2021 BA BSc BCom BEd MA MSc, MCom Bachelor Degree Programme –
Contents : GkHindi.in
1. Arts – Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Rajasthani, Urdu, Punjabi, Music, Philosophy, Drawing & Painting and Fine Arts, Physical Education
2. Science – Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Geology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Defence and Strategic Studies, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry and Food & Nutrition, Environmental Science
3. Social Science – Public Administration, Political Science, Economics, Home Science, Psychology, Sociology, History, Geography, Garments Production & Export Management, and J.V.J.V.
4. Commerce – Accountancy & Business Statistics, Economic Administration & Financial Management, Business Administration
5. Law – LL.B., LL.M. Diploma Courses
6. Education – B.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.Ed.
MGSU is refer to Maharaja Ganga Singh University. This university is located in Bikaner, Rajasthan. MGSU is affiliated to many colleges and all they college conduct several courses such as BA, B Com, B Sc, BCA, MCA, MA, M Com, M Sc etc. In the month of March to may there are several exam organised by the University. Now on the official site of MGSU is released the MGSU Exam Reval form 2021
MGSU Admission Form 2021 www.mgsubikaner.ac.in B.Com/B.Sc/BBA/BCA/BA/MA/MCOM/Msc Part 1st/2nd/3rd Year Apply Online
1). PG Diploma Courses : Candidates should have obtained Graduation degree in relevant stream from a known University / Institute
2). Post Graduate Courses : Candidates should have obtained Graduation degree in relevant stream from a known University / Institute with respective aggregate marks
3). Undergraduate Courses : Candidates should have passed Class 12th / Intermediate from a known Board with respective aggregate marks