SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2020 SBI Clerk jobs vacancies Notification for Junior Associates(Customer Support&Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Good news for Jobless candidates who are preparing for banking exam. Candidates can apply online SBI Recruitment 2020 vacancies on junior associate (customer support & sales) and junior agricultural associates in clerical cadre. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the JA & JAA posts can fill the Online SBI Clerical Vacancy 2020 Application form from the official website www.sbi.co.in. You can complete your online registration for 17140 Junior Associate SBI Clerk Jobs 2020 from 5th April 2020 to 25th April 2020.
SBI ने ग्रैजुएट्स के लिए निकालीं वैकेंसी, New Update के लिए –निचे बाक्स में काेमेन्ट अवश्य करे
- Junior Associates : 10140 posts
- Junior Agriculture Associates: 3008 posts
- Jr. Associates (Backlog): 3218 posts
- Jr. Associates (Special Recruitment: 188 posts
SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2020 SBI Clerk jobs vacancies How to Apply:
- By clicked official portal candidates can apply online, official site is: www.sbi.co.in.
- Find career section from its home page & press that: Apply online : SBI Recruitment Form 2019
- All the latest news available this section & click SBI PO Clerk recruitment 2019.
- Filled the applicant’s personal details and academic info in the asked text boxes.
- Upload required size photo & signature.
- And select payment mode as submit exam fee.
- Download it and take printed copy this exam form for further purpose.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government for junior associate posts. Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognised university/Institute for Junior Agricultural Associate posts.
Age Limit: Age should be not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2016 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive)
- Commencement of Online Application Submission: 5th April 2016
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 25th April 2016
- Written Exam Date: May/June 2019