Railways RRC / RRB Online Practice Test - 01 Exam 2016 Mock Test in Hindi RRB RRC Exams 2016 Model Previous Questions Papers RRB(Railway Recruitment Board) gk in hindi
17. In an office, the ratio of the salaries of an officer and a clerk is 15:7. If the salary of a clerk is Rs. 720/ - less than the salary of the officer, find the salary of each? 18. In an election to a municipal council, the votes secured by two candidates are in the ratio 13:19. The elected candidates gets 312 votes more than the second candidate. How many votes are secured by the second candidate? 19. A certain sum of money is divided between Murthy a nd Prasad in the ratio 31/7 : 22/3. I Murthy gets Rs. 120/-more than Prasad, find the share of each?20. In a cricket test series, the runs made by Raju and Tendulkar are in the ratio 5:9 and Tendulkar and Azar are in the ratio 6:7. What are the runs made by them if Azar makes 187 runs more than Raju? 21. Annual incomes of the families of Sita and Latha are in the ratio 4:3 and their annual expenditure are in the ratio 3:2. What is their annual income if they save Rs. 3000/ - in a year? 22. The cost of 10 books i s Rs. 80/ - . Find the value of 15 books? 23. The cost of 48 bags of paddy is Rs. 16,800/ - . What is the cost of 36 bags of paddy? 24. Monthly expenditure of a family of 4 members is Rs. 2,800/ - .
What is the expenditure if there are 3 members in the family? 25. If 18 tones of grass is needed for 12 cattle. How many tones of grass is required for 30 cattle? 26. If 80 men can do a piece of work in 10 days, in how many days can 40 men do the same piece of work? 27. If 80 men can do a piece of work in 10 days, in how many d ays can 20 men do the same piece of work?28.If 80 men can do a piece of work in 10 days, how many men are required to do the same work in 4 days? 29. If 80 men can do a piece of work in 10 days, how many men are required to do the same work in 2 days? 30. 36 men can do a piece of work in 12 days, in how many days 9 men can do it? 31. 18 men can dig a well in 10 days. After they have worked for 4 days, how many more men shall be employed to complete the work in 4 days from then? 32. The mess charge for 35 students for 2 4 days is Rs. 6300/ - . In how many days will the mess charges be Rs. 3375/ - for 25 students? 33. Rice costing Rs. 480/ - is needed for 8 members for 20 days. What is the cost of rice required for 12 members for 15 days? 34. 10 men can lay a road of 75 Km long in 5 days. In how many days can 15 men lay a road of 45 Km long? 35. 24 men working at 8 hours a day can do a piece of work in 15 days. In how many days can 20 men working at 9 hours a day do the same work?
36. 175 men can dig a canal of 3150 metre long in 36 da ys. How many men are required to dig a canal of 3900 metre long in 24 days? 37. If the Cost Price is Rs. 10/ - and the Selling Price is Rs. 12, What is the Profit or Loss? 38. If the Cost Price of one book is Rs. 10/ - and the Selling Price is Rs. 12/ - , what is t he Profit or Loss on 100 books? 39. If the Cost Price is Rs. 500/ - and Profit is Rs. 50/ - , what is the Selling Price? 40. If the Cost Price of 10 bags of Paddy is Rs. 5000/ - and the Profit is Rs. 500/ - what is the Selling Price of each bag of Paddy? 41. If the Sell ing Price is Rs. 6/ - and loss is Rs. 0.50 ps, what is the Cost Price? 42. If the Cost Price is Rs. 640/ - and Selling Price is Rs. 680/ - What is the Profit percentage? 43. If the Cost Price is RS. 528/ - and Profit is Rs. 44/ - What is the Selling Price and what is the profit percentage? 44. A book seller brought a gross of pencils at Rs. 144/ - and sells the same in retail at Rs.2/ - per pencil. What is the Profit or Loss percentage?
45. A bookseller brought a ream of white paper for Rs. 100/ - and sells at 24 sheets for R s. 6.50 ps. Is there any profit or loss? 46. An animal trader buys a calf for Rs. 800/ - and sells at a profit of 10%what is the selling price of the calf? 47. An animal trader buys a cow for Rs. 1200/ - and sells at a loss of 8 1 / 3 % What is the Selling Price of the cow? 48. If the Marked Price of an article is Rs. 54/ - and discount is Rs. 6/ - what is the Selling Price? 49. If the Selling Price of an article is Rs. 42/ - and discount is Rs. 3/ - what is the Marked Price? 50. If the Marked Price is Rs. 20/ - and the discount i s Rs. 2/ - what is the discount percentage?
51. If the Selling Price is Rs. 35/ - and the discount is Rs. 5/ - what is the discount percentage? 52. If the discount is 20% and the Marked Price is RS. 250/ - what shall be the Selling Price? 53. If the Marked Price is Rs. 1280/ - and the discount is 3 1 / 8 % what shall be the Selling Price? 54. The marked price of a cycle is Rs. 1280/ - . By allowing a discount of 10%, it gives a profit of Rs. 72/ - . Find its Cost Price? 55. If the principal amount is Rs. 45/ - and the rate of intere st is 5% per annum, What shall be the interest in three years? 56. If the Principal amount is Rs. 1000/ - and rate of interest is 6% per annum, what shall be the interest in 3 years six months? 57. On what Principal amount the simple interest payable shall be Rs . 50/ - in 2 years at the rate of 5% per annum?
63. In what time will Rs. 1250/ - amount to Rs. 1400/-at 6% per annum? 64. Find the simple interest on a sum of Rs. 1 000/ - for 4 years at the rate of 3% per annum? 65. Find the simple interest on a sum of Rs. 250/ - at 2% per annum for 4 years? 66. Find the simple interest on a sum of Rs. 4000/ - for 6 months at the rate of 4% per annum? 67. Find the simple interest on a sum of Rs. 800/ - for 4 years at the rate of 2 ½ % per annum? 68. Find the simple interest on a sum of Rs. 10/ - for 4 months at the rate of 3 ps per rupee per month? 69. Find the amount in 1 year compounded half yearly on Rs. 5000 at 6%. 70. Sunitha scored 17 marks out of 20 in Mathematics. What is her percentage of marks? 71. There are 1500 students in a school. Out of which 20% are Muslims, 15% are Christians and the rest of Hindus. Find the number of Hindus in the school.
72. The population of a village is 1000. Out of which 44% are men, 35% are women and the rest are children. Find the number of children in the village? 73. A man had Rs. 800/ - . He spent 25% of it. How much had he left? 74. A Group D employee has to secure 50% marks to qualify in the examination for promotion to Group C. If he gets 163 marks and fails by 37 marks, find the maximum marks? 75. There are 500 students in a school. 100 of them come to school by bus, 200 come by bicycle and the rest by foot. What percent students come by foot? 76. Ram, Sham and Gaurav star ted a business with Rs. 8000/ - , 12000/ - and 15000/ - respectively. Find their shares of profit of Rs. 7000/ - after one year?
77. Mahesh and Ramesh started a business with Rs. 4000/ - and Rs. 6000/ - respectively. After an year there was a profit of Rs. 1000/ - . What is the share of Mahesh in the profit? 78. Mr. X invested Rs. 450/ - in a business for 4 months and Mr. Y invested Rs. 600/ - for 3 months. What is the share of Mr. Y in the profit of Rs. 400? 79. Ram and Shyam started a business with capitals of Rs. 4000/ - and 6000/ - respectively and made a profit of Rs. 1500/ - what is the share of each of the partners? 80. A, B and C started a business with a capital of Rs. 5000/ - , Rs. 7000/ - and Rs. 8000/ - respectively. At the end of the year there is a profit of Rs. 800/ - , find the share of each? 81. Find the average of 7, 10, 12, 15 and 16? 82. Find the average of Rs. 9.50 ps., Rs. 0.50 ps., Rs. 8.50 ps., Rs. 5.50 ps. 83. A milk man sold 20 litres of milk on first day, 17.5 litres of milk on second day and 21 litres of milk on thir d day. Find the average sales of the milk man? 84. A train traveled 52 Kms., in the first hour, 60 Kms., in the second hour and 58 Kms in the third hour. In the fourth hour there was a trouble in the engine and it could run only 26 Kms, Find the average sp eed of the train? 85. The average age of two children and their father is 17 years. The average age of the two children and their mother is 15 years. If the age of the father 36 years what is the age of the mother? 86. The average age of seven members is 40 an d the average age of three of them is 28. Find the average age of the other four?
87. A can do a piece of work in 6 days and B can do the same work in 12 days. How long will they take to complete it, if they both work together? 88. Anil and Sunil work together and finish a work in 8 days. Anil alone can do it in 12 days. How many days will Sunil take to finish the work alone? 89. Raju can do a piece of work in 3 hours. Navin can do it in 6 hours. How long will they take if they both work together?
90. A can do a w ork in 15 days. B in 25 days and C in 30 days. How long will they take to do the work if they work together? 91. 5978+6134+7014=? A)16226 B)19126 C)19216 D)19226 92. 18265+2736+41328=? A)61329 B)62239 C)62319 D)62329 93. 39798+3798+378=? A)43576 B)43974 C )43984 D)49532 94. 9358 - 6014+3127=? A)6381 B)6471 C)6561 D)6741 95. 9572 - 4018 - 2164=? A)3300 B)3390 C)3570 D)7718 96. 7589 - ?=3434 A)721 B)3246 C)4155 D)11023 97. 9548+7314=8362+? A)8230 B)8410 C)8500 D)8600 98. 5358X51=? A)273258 B)273268 C)273348 D)273358 99. 360X17=? A)512 0 B)5320 C)6120 D)6130 100.587X999=? A)586413 B)587523 C)614823 D)615173 101.935421X625=? A)57564125 B)584638125 C)584649125 D)585628125 102. 12846X593+12546X407=? A)12846000 B)14203706 C)24038606 103. 1307X1307=? A)1601249 B)1607249 C)1707249 D)1708249
104. David o btained 75,65,82,67 and 85 marks(out of 100).What is his average mark? 105. A library has an average of 510 visitors on Sundays and 240 on other days. The average number of visitors in a month of 30 days beginning with Sunday is? 106. What % of a day is 3 hours? 107. 3.5 can be expressed in terms of % as 108. 270 candidates appeared for examination of which 252 passed. The pass % is 109. A man buys a cycle for Rs.1400 and sells it at a loss of 155. What is the selling price of the cycle? 110. If A:B:C = 2:3:4, then A/B:B/C:C/ A is equal to: 111. If A:B = 2:3, B:C = 4:5 and C:D = 6:7, then A:B:C:D is: 112. An athlete runs 200 metres race in 24 seconds. What is his speed? 113. 6 students secured 34, 23, 29, 32, 11, 43 out of 50 marks in a paper. What is the average of the marks?
114. There are 44, 46, 38, 40 students in A, B, C & D sections of 10 th class in a school. What is the average students in a class? 115. What is the simple interest for Rs.2000/ - at the rate of 7 ½ % p.a. for 5 years? 116. The population of a town during 2000 census was 27860. During 2005 census the population has increased by 5%. Calculate the increase in population. 117. The total emoluments of an employee is Rs.17650/ - . Out of this following deductions are made: PF – 1060, VPF – 5000/ - , HRA - 1260/ - , HBA – 2300/ - , Festival adva nce 150/, CGIS - 30, Professional tax 150. What is his take home salary? 118. What will be the compound interest on a principle of Rs.6000/ - in two years at the rate of interest 10% p.a.?
119. A train travelling with 90 KMPH speed covers a distance in 1 ½ hours. What is the distance ? 120. A purchased a car for Rs. 1,35,000/ - and spent Rs. 25,000/ - for repairs. At what cost the car was sold if he earned 10% profit on it? 121. How long a train 70 mts long travelling 72 KMPH per hour? Take to pass a station platform of 13 0 mts long. The time should be given in seconds. 122. A dealer marks his goods 10% above the cost price and allow 10% discount. What does he gain or loose percent? 123. In a Hostel of 50 boys there are provisions for 40 days. If 30 new boys joined how long w ill these provisions last?
Preparation Course for IBPS RRB Office Assistants Recruitment. Mock Test Series, Concept Videos, Past Year Solved Papers, Section Tests
124. AP express running at an average speed of 95 KMPH reached Kazipet from Secunderabad in 1 hour 50 minutes. What is the distance between Secunderabad and Kazipet? 125. The Cost Price of 40 mts of terricotton cloth is Rs. 2440/ - Find the cost price of 22 Mts? 126. A pay clerk has the following denominations of currency notes and coins left in the cash box after payment to the staff: What is the total amount with the pay clerk at the close of the day? Notes Number of notes Coins Number of coins Rs. 100/ - notes 157 Rs. 5/ - coins 25 Rs. 50/ - notes 132 Rs. 2/ - coins 48 Rs. 20/ - notes 52 Re. 1/ - coins 133 Rs. 10/ - notes 18 Rs. 0.50 coins 100 127. In the above question, if the amount left over is equal to 50% of the amount he had before the pa yment. How much amount he has paid to the staff? 128. A labor earns Rs. 4950/ - in 30 days. What will be his earnings if he works for18 days,
101 days and 300 days? B. GENERAL ENGLISH AND GRAMMAR I. Essay Writing: (in about a page or 150 words) (don’t use yo ur name of identity) 1.Diwali2.Dasara3.Sankranti4.Holy –the festival of colours.5.Ramzan6.Christmas7.Friendship8.Excursions9.Television 10. Radio 11. Libraries 12. Computers 13. My teacher whom I like 14. My best friend. 15. Poverty in India 16. My child - hood. 17. My school days. 18. If I were th e Prime Minister 19. The Book I like the most 20. The Sport I like the most 21. The cinema I like the most. 22. The National Leader I like the most. 23. The political party I like the most. 24. Important tourist places of Andhra Pradesh 25. My hobby