rajasthan nagar palika admit card 2016 cmar-india.org results Notification, Check details about Nagar Nigam Vacancies Fireman Motor Driver Fire Safai Inspector Engineer Rajasthan Nagar Palika Recruitment 2016 results
Government of Rajasthan, State Level Nagar Palika (Subordinate and Ministerial) Service Commission, Jaipur has issued a recruitment notification for filling up the 1329 various vacancies of Fireman, motor driver and other Posts. Interested candidates who can apply application form through the online mode on or before the last date of Nagar Palika Jobs 2015. Rajasthan Nagar Palika Recruitment 2015 admit card for more details such as age limit, education qualification, application procedure, application fee, selection procedure etc. are given below.
Rajasthan Nagar Palika Vacancy 2016 Admit card details :
Number of vacancies : 1329 Posts
Name of Posts :
- Health Officer- 26 Posts
- Assistant Engineer- 50 Posts
- Revenue Inspector(RI)- 73 Post
- Fireman- 610 Posts
- Motor Driver Fire- 193 Posts
- Sahayak Nagar Niyojak- 20 Posts
- Rajaswa Officer- 20 Posts
- Assistant Engineer(civil) – 50 Posts
- Assistant Engineer(electrical) – 16 Posts
- AEN (Yantriki)- 9 Posts
- Assistant Revenue Inspector- 92 Posts
- Assistant fire brigade Officer- 19 Posts
- Safai Inspector- 78 Posts
- Accountant- 28 Posts
- Adhishashi Adhikari Chaturth – 47 Posts
Rajasthan Nagar Palika Recruitment 2015 Education qualification: Interested applicants in the Rajasthan Nagar Palika, they should have completed in B. A/ B. Com/ B. Sc Degree from any recognized University/ college.
rajasthan nagar palika recruitment 2016 Posts 1329 at cmar-india.org UDH admit card in Rajasthan 2016 Eligibility Criteria admit card
- Minimum Graduate Required from Government Recognized University/ institutions. (For Officer, LDC, Accountant)
- Engineering in Specialist Sector (Assistant Engineer)
- RS-CIT (Computer knowledge required)
- Age-limit: 18 to 35 years.
Age Limit: Interested applicants age should be between 21 years to 35 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulation.