OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2017 Online Application Amin Post at www.osssc.gov.in : OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment OSSSC Notification 2017 for Revenue Inspector Posts | Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission, Job Notice Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission is going to launch a recruitments drive to take liked personnel for 1746 available vacancy for the Revenue Inspector, Assistant Revenue Inspector & Amin vacancy. Online application is invited from the liked candidates in response to the OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2015 Advt. No.IIE-59/15-1321/OSSSC/dt.09.09.2015. Only on-line mode for the application will be accepted. Applicants may complete registration from the web-site: www.osssc.gov.inDetail of Vacancies :
Revenue Inspector :- 262 posts
Assistant Revenue Inspector :- 342 posts
AMIN :- 1142 posts
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2017 Online Application OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
- Organization Name: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the post: Revenue Inspector, Assistant Revenue Inspector and Amin
- Total Number Of Post: 1746
- Application mode: Online Mode
- Status: Will begin from 26th September
- Deadline: 11th October
- Application Fee: 100/-Rs
- Last date of online payment: 7th October
OSSSC Revenue Inspector & Amin Selection Process
Selection for OSSSC Revenue Inspector & Amin Recruitment 2015 will be done through physical fitness test & write test. Those who will pass the physical test will be eligible to sit of write test which will be for the 350 marks for RI post & for the 250 marks for ARI & Amin vacancy. The test will be for the multiple choice type & will contain question’s on General Knowledge (100 marks, for RI only), Arithmetic (100 marks), Computer Skills (50 marks) & handwriting in Odisha (50 marks). A practical test for the 50 marks on Computer skills will also be taken.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2017
- First of all candidates need to visit official website www.osssc.gov.in
- Then in the home-page search the link of Apply Online OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2015.
- Then click on the link.
- After the clicking on the link fill the required detail.
- After the filling all the required detail click on the submit button.
- Now your registration number will generated.
- Now you can take a print.
|Revenue Inspector||Pass in Bachelor’s Degree In Arts/Science/Commerce including BBA/BCA or any equivalent examination from recognized University, with knowledge in computer operation.|
|Assistant Revenue Inspector||Pass in Higher Secondary School Certificate (Ten plus two) or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in computer operation.|
|Amin||Pass in Higher Secondary School Certificate (Ten plus two) or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in computer operation.|